Local Steamboat Property Development News
Developers from all over are recognizing the potential that Steamboat Springs Local Real Estate has to offer.
New construction is taking place all over the yampa valley. Numerous projects are underway and many others are in the planning stages with the county and city.
If you would like more information on any of the listed projects, click on the development name or contact us.
If would like to be informed on pre-construction purchases please contact us.
Ski Area Developments:
- Wild Horse Meadows
- Trailhead Lodge
- One Steamboat Place
- Bear Lodge at Trappeur’s Crossing
- Sanctuary, Golf Course Community
- The Porches of SteamboatDowntown Area Developments:
- Howelsen Place
- Riverwalk Development
- The OlympianGreater Steamboat Area | Large Parcel Homesites:
- Alpine Mountain Ranch
- Marabou Ranch
- Catamount Ranch and Club
- Sidney Peak Ranch
- Tailwaters River RanchSteamboat Commercial Developments:
- Fox Creek
- Element Studios
- Riverfront Industrial Park
- Majestic ValleyAlpenglow– Located in downtown Steamboat Springs this planned development will consist of loft condominiums, townhomes, and street-level commercial/retail space. These residences will provide easy access to all that downtown Steamboat has to offer, shopping, dining, and recreation. Convenient public transport is also available to shuttle you to the ski area in just a few minutes. This development is designed for those who would like to be close to the action of downtown and away from the base of the ski area. Alpenglow Steamboat SpringsAlpine Mountain Ranch– Alpine Mountain Ranch is an 11,216-acre Land Preservation Subdivision and is currently proposed to include up to 63 residential home sites. The home sites will be approximately 5 acres with building envelopes approximately one-half acre. The overall goal of the new development plan is to create a low-density high-quality residential community by clustering home sites on land that is most suited for privacy, views, and low impacts to the land. Present plans call for residential home sites to be released for reservations/sale in several phases beginning in the Spring of 2006. Alpine Mountain Ranch HomesiteBear Lodge at Trappeur’s Crossing – Located just 1 block from the Steamboat Ski Area, Bear Lodge offers all the top-of-the-line amenities, finishes, and best of all locations With 30 whole ownerships available in this newly completed resort residence, those families will enjoy all the luxuries of a slopeside resort with a much lower price tag. With poolside BBQs, heated underground parking, owner storage areas, a fully staffed reception, and check-in facilities, the new Bear Lodge have it all. As the newest member of the Trappeur’s Crossing Resort Family, the new Bear Lodge will enjoy the streamlined operations of a well-established resort. Bear Lodge Homesite.
Catamount Ranch and Club – Catamount Ranch & Club is located in the south valley just outside Steamboat Springs. The lake residences sit just along the perimeter of the private 5530-acre lake offering amenities like boating, water skiing, pontoon rentals, and fishing. There are also 6-8 acre parcels located alongside the fairways of the private golf course designed by Tom Weiskopf.
Element Studios– New development in the Copper Ridge Business Park. This is a design center looking for designer manufacturers/fabricators of unique and upscale architecture products for home builders and owners. The ideal candidate would be creative people who would like to be part of a referral network all within one complex. Owners have the advantage of live/work space that can be tailored to their business or provide employee housing.
Majestic Valley– Majestic Valley is a live/work Development located on the south end of Steamboat Springs. This project is composed of 14 live/work units and 8 residential units. The live/work units will be dealt with by professionals such as lawyers, accountants, or architects that need office space and can choose to live on-site or rent the residential space for income. Construction has already begun on phase one and two more phases are planned. This is a unique product that will allow professionals to purchase office space and residential space together for a discount on what separately each would cost.
Marabou– Marabou is a 1,800-acre Land Preservation Subdivision that will include 62 home sites. The Marabou development is community-based on stewardship of the land and providing a ranching lifestyle without the commitment of running a working ranch. The development is situated on the Elk River and is well known for its incredible fishery. On-site services will include a ranch manager, concierge, and master guide program. These services will help owners and guests participate in any of the outdoor activities, such as fishing, biking, or skiing, that they wish to learn more about. Development is already underway and tours of the land are available.
Marabou Ranch Homesite
The Olympian – With 23 residential units and 3 commercial spaces, the Olympian celebrates Ski Town USA and the Olympic heritage of Steamboat Springs. Located on the corner of 5th and Yampa, the Olympian features spacious floorplans, a private inner courtyard, individual storage units, and a great downtown location.
One Steamboat Place – The newest development by the esteemed Timbers Company is One Steamboat Place. Located at the base of the ski area this project will serve as the annex for the new gondola linking Wildhorse Meadows to the base area village. The luxurious private residences at One Steamboat Place will offer picture-perfect vistas of the mountains and the valley, rivaled only by the interior appointments. This project will be best suited for the sophisticated traveler who wants the best amenities Steamboat Springs has to offer. Fractional and full ownership will be available. One Steamboat Place Homesite
The Porches of Steamboat – Located just below the ski area, the Porches offers a unique single-family residential community that blends high-end design and finishes with the ultimate family gathering place. The large wrap-around porches accents the rural ranch-style exterior. The homes range in size from 3,500 Sqft to 4,500 Sqft. The amenities include a private shuttle, pool, and beautiful barn-like clubhouse suited for family gatherings or lounging with friends.
Riverfront Industrial Park– Riverfront Industrial Park is a project that is offering live/work light industrial spaces. Each unit will be comprised of light industrial/ commercial on the lower level with a minimum of 1 of 450 sqft and 115-foot ceilings with 112-foot cargo doors on the front of each unit. The second floor features a 2-3 bedroom residential dwelling with granite countertops, alder trim, and kitchen cabinets. All of the units will have expansive patios that overlook the Yampa River. These flexible units could be suited for a variety of uses and owners.
Riverwalk Development – Located riverside in downtown Steamboat Springs, Riverwalk will create a high-density residential with mix use commercial spaces on the ground level. While emphasizing the river frontage, well-landscaped pedestrian paths and fountains will invite easy access to the Yampa River activities and further extend the downtown commercial district. Riverwalk Steamboat Springs
Sanctuary Steamboat Springs – Centrally located private building sites create a “sanctuary” feel inside city limits with the privacy and seclusion otherwise only offered outside of town. With many trails throughout the Sanctuary, residents enjoy direct ccross-countryski access in the winter and pristine walking trails in the summer. Some parcels border the Rollingstone Ranch Golf Course and others are situated creekside still, a few parcels are nestled amongst the towering pines and aspen groves.
Sidney Peak Ranch– Sidney Peak Ranch is the ideal home for all equestrian lovers. Located 12 minutes from Steamboat Springs are 32 home sites. These sites range in size from 40-50 deeded acres with 6-12 acre building envelopes. The rolling hills provide excellent building opportunities and pristine views. Owners also enjoy the amenities of the riding arena as well as Catamount Ranch and Club membership. This exclusive gated community provides great access to town with country living.
Tailwaters River Ranch– A Land Preservation Development that consists of 19 home sites on 500 acres. The development rights for all of the hay meadows and timbered land have been donated to a Land Preservation Trust which is dedicated to preserving open space in Western Colorado. Located at the Tailwaters of Lake Catamount and minutes from Steamboat Springs, this private Yampa River frontage is one of the best trout fisheries in Colorado. This development is ideal for the angler or anyone who would like to be part of a tradition preserving lands for future generations to enjoy. 밀크티 만들기
Wild Horse Meadows– Wild Horse Meadows is a new development at the base of the ski area. It will include several hundred new residences in the form of condos, townhomes, single family and multi-plexes. The development will be linked to the Steamboat ski area via a new people mover gondola. The principals on this project are from the top of the industry and have done several other projects in the west and nothing but the best should be expected. The plan is to start construction and sales in the Summer of 2006.
Wild Horse Meadows Homesite